WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

NAVRATRA SPECIAL THALI @ NAIVEDYAM SEC 63 NOIDA

A delicious Feast after Fasting fills more excitement and energy in you and adds-up to a delightful day. The good thing is that nowadays many restaurants are offering special food for Fast (Vrat) and  this led me to explore some popular Eating Joints' thalis (platter) during Navratra.
 
First platter I ate was at Haldiram's . Earlier my plan was to visit Bikanervala and then Niruala's. But I was disappointed to know the fact that Bikanervala at Sahibabad was not offering Navratra thalis yesterday for some reason, hence I decided to visit Bikanervala at Sector 63, NOIDA which has now been shut-down (another disappointment). But as they say "whatever happens, happens for the best" we settled for Naivedyam's Navratri Thali
 
I like South Indian food, but never thought of Navratra Food in their menu. The Thali here comprises of Rava Kuttu Dosa stuffed with mashed potato and tomato, two Idlis, dahi bhalla, Samak Rice, Coconut Chutney, Peanuts Chutney, Vegetables subzi in coconut gravy, Sabudana Papad and Firni and two fried chillis stuffed with salt added to it. We honestly loved every single bit of each item in this thali, though found the firni was little bit undercooked. An all together different flavoured Navratra Meal, I must admit that it is the best meal I had so far.
 
The Special Thali here cost around Rs. 300 Including Tax and unexpectedly surprised me with the flavors and taste.
 
Thali, Navratra, Fasting meals, Vrat
Navratra Special Thali
 

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. Are you looking for the best cafe and Chinese food in Noida?Get Restaurants in Noida sector 18 with Continental food.Order food online at an affordable Zomato noida price.

    ReplyDelete

AD2